• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving Emotion

** This thread discusses the article: Driving Emotion **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: Driving Emotion **

Driving Emotion

As a member of the 1 eyed minority I am devastated. To even think it is to do it. What happend to political correctness.

Comment

Driving Emotion

The next time I'm at the grocery store on a hot day, I'll be keeping my eye out for mimes without adequate ventilation. I shudder to think about how many mimes have been locked in a suffocating car and left to suffer for hours on end. On second thought... ;o)

Comment

Driving Emotion

I sincerely and wholeheartedly apologize for everything I ever said in the past, everything I will ever say in the future and anything I've said here.

Comment

Driving Emotion

I shudder to think about how many mimes have been locked in a suffocating car and left to suffer for hours on end.
          Yes, it's a terrible problem. I'm thinking of setting up a charitable foundation to rescue them. I'll let you know where you can send your donation once the foundation is up and running.

Comment

Driving Emotion

Before becoming an AS/400 programmer, I worked on the Pick O/S (also known as Microdata Reality). Their equivalent of PWRDWNSYS was the word SHUTDOWN. But to make sure nobody did anything critical by accident, they preceded critical commands with a colon. So to shut down the system, you typed :SHUTDOWN. The funny part is the verbal expression of that command, Colon Shutdown, which I always thought would be a particularly unpleasant experience.

Comment

Driving Emotion

The funny part is the verbal expression of that command, Colon Shutdown, which I always thought would be a particularly unpleasant experience.
              Thanks for that, babbott. I got a good laugh out of it. I suppose Pick O/S programmers could avoid that command by eating a lot of fiber.

Comment

Driving Emotion

Eating a lot of fibre is a very good idea. I will double my fibre quantity to make sure it never happens to me. For those of you who had one, or dread of happening one, fear not! Help is availble. The V thing (declared as "invention of the century" by Mr. Heffner) is available.

Comment

Driving Emotion

Think of it as your own internal Fibre Channel....

Comment

Working...
                  X