SkyMall: Superfluous Gadgets Run Amok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkyMall: Superfluous Gadgets Run Amok

** This thread discusses the article: SkyMall: Superfluous Gadgets Run Amok **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: SkyMall: Superfluous Gadgets Run Amok **

I have this compulsion to combine the words "mole" and "repeller". Here's what I've come up with so far: Mopeller, promopeller, repromopeller, remoller, repellomole, mopellomole. If I add in "solar", thing get worse: Solmolar, remolahole, molsoller, solahole. A silly device deserves a silly name!

Comment

You are a very colorful writer - that was quite a funny article, with great word pictures - "diesel-powered mole grinder...smoke-belching implements of war...leaving the killing to your knuckle-dragging neighbor...scouring our lives for ways to make Al Gore smile...self-proclaimed performance artist writing a haiku about his uvula." Made me laugh out loud!

Comment

Thank you very much for your posting...you made my day!

Comment

I love the Skymall catalog. It's fun to look at all the goofy stuff. And the prices! Whew! It seems that the more ridiculous the item, the higher the price.

Comment

Working...
          X