Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going Crazy (or Just Berserk)?

** This thread discusses the article: Going Crazy (or Just Berserk)? **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: Going Crazy (or Just Berserk)? **

Going Crazy (or Just Berserk)?

This is the most rambling confused article I have ever read on MC PRess. I guess he was trying to make a point but he did an excellent job of obscuring it. maj

Comment

Having been a professor, the good doctor is doing us a public service by showing how not to write an coherent article. Tom.

Comment

I get it. I appreciate both the style and the content. A refreshing break from debating the tipping point for self realization from the RPG community.

Comment

Pointless drivel. He must have tenure.

Comment

Reading the article reminds me of a quote by George Bush: "In some cases, the measured use of force is all that protects us from a chaotic world ruled by force." The irony gets lost on some people. Have a nice weekend!

Comment

I live in Australia so it is Saturday morning and I really enjoyed getting a cup of coffee and generally having a laugh reading Joel Klebanoff's tirade. Bring back Joel ... please!!!

Comment

When the terrorists come to your door, you go ahead and treat them with care and respect. I'll take my chances with my gene pool with guns, missiles and other violent means, used with care and respect of course. Craig

Comment

Working...
                X