• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Integrity

** This thread discusses the article: Web Integrity **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: Web Integrity **

Web Integrity

Joe, Thanks for your continuing efforts to spew forth the truth on such important matters in our day to day existence. As a loyal reader (sorry I haven't bought your book) I look forward to and anticipate what you will lay out for us to add to our rules to live by list. Keep up the good work - we'd be lost, well at least less enlightened without your rants. Mike

Comment

Web Integrity

Mike, A loyal fan that hasn't bought his book? Hmmm... That reminds me of the time I saw an "aging" rock-star in concert. He asked the crowd, "How many of you are seeing me for the first time?" After many in crowd yelled and whooped, he responded with, "Where the #$%^&*#! have you all BEEN?!?! I'm trying to make a living here!". :-) (chuckle) :-D

Comment

Web Integrity

Mike said,
        I look forward to and anticipate what you will lay out for us to add to our rules to live by list
        Mike, If you're truly a loyal reader then you know that I'm one of the world's great worriers. That's one hell of a burden you've placed on my shoulders. But many thanks for the compliments anyway. About you not having bought my book, I'm a little hurt by that, but I'll get over it. However, I recommend that you don't let my mother know you haven't bought my book if you ever meet her in a dark alley. She's very loyal and can get quite aggressive with her cane if provoked. Joel

Comment

Web Integrity

Dave said:
          A loyal fan that hasn't bought his book? Hmmm...
          So Dave, does that mean that you've bought my book or that you're NOT a loyal fan? If the former, then thanks; thanks a lot! If the latter then, as the aging rock-star you quoted said,"Where the #$%^&*#! have you all BEEN?!?! I'm trying to make a living here!". Joel

Comment

Working...
          X