• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remotely Personal

** This thread discusses the article: Remotely Personal **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: Remotely Personal **

Remotely Personal

Joel, Where are all of the responses to your sensational wit and wisdom? I can hear crickets chirp, even if it is only 20 degrees F here. So, the wine glasses are wireless. If I have one and someone else has one 1,000 miles away, that must be one heckuva strong signal? Romantic? I don't see it. The only thing it tells me is how much wine the other person is drinking. I can imagine the conversion now: "Honey, my glass has lighted up about 30 times in the last few minutes. Geesh, what a lush!" I can see this being used in Hallmark cards, though. you buy each other a card equipped with wireless and when you open yours, the other party's lights up and vice versa. Sounds kind of creepy to me. Like spying. "Dear, don't you love me? You only looked at your card once so far!!" Tom.

Comment

Remotely Personal

Tom said:
      Where are all of the responses to your sensational wit and wisdom?
      Maybe my sensational wit and wisdom rendered them speechless, but somehow I doubt that. Thanks for the compliments! You're very funny yourself, but please don't give Hallmark any ideas. My experience is, if something can be done, it will be done, no matter how intrusive or pointless it may be. Let me correct that. I haven't done a study, but I suspect that the more intrusive and pointless it is, the more likely it is to be done.

Comment

Working...
      X