Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Is My Baggage, and Why Can't You Find It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Is My Baggage, and Why Can't You Find It?

** This thread discusses the article: Where Is My Baggage, and Why Can't You Find It? **
    This is a discussion about Where Is My Baggage, and Why Can't You Find It?.

Click here for the article.

** This thread discusses the article: Where Is My Baggage, and Why Can't You Find It? **
    Have you tried Amtrak? Dave

Comment

On two recent trips United lost my bag. Unlike your experience however, they knew _exactly_ where it was! You see they barcode every bag as it is loaded. So how could things possibly go wrong? Well there is apparently no feedback system in the scanner to tell the baggage handler "No - do not load this one". However - long before it even arrives at its incorrect destination - they can tell you exactly where it is going and how long it will take it to get back to where it was supposed to go!! This is progress - I think.

Comment

I don't know that this is a technology problem at all. The issue is that you flew a regional carrier. Don't do that. Travel to a major airport first, then board your direct flight. The baggage will make it every time unless you're late for the flight or human error loads your bag on the wrong flight.

Comment

Working...
        X