X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buzz Off

** This thread discusses the article: Buzz Off **
    Ralph said:
    Unfortunately that's all I hear, and I think it's coming from inside my head!
    My sympathies. If you ever find a cure, please let me know. I've had tinnitus since my twenties (many years ago). At the time, I went to a series of doctors and I've ask my doctor about it every once in a while since then, but there doesn't seem to be anything they can do about it. Fortunately, it hasn't affected my sanity. I was always like this.

Comment

Buzz Off

Joel Wrote: Fortunately, it hasn't affected my sanity. Tinnitus is more serious than most people think. The composer Robert Schumann did indeed suffer from mental disorders as a result of constantly hearing the note "A" in his head. This is but one famous example. Dave

Comment

Buzz Off

I think you are refering to the trend 50 cent is trying to set i.e. "Get rich or die trying". Well after the 70s rock standards of rebellion, 2pac had to raise the bar to "Follow the only law, the law of not following any law". Then 50 cents tried to raise it further but it is not a real rebellion like 2pac. A classic rebellion is always against establishment which sometimes become anti-materialism. The 50cent factor and the Bling factors are actually very pro-materialism to its extreme and I do not consider it a genuine rebellion. Well these are my couple of pennies Yes Janis the high energy rebel was the opposite of the soft innocent Karen.

Comment

Working...
        X