APF & Send email ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APF & Send email ?

In your DDS, you need to align the fields to fit in the overlay. You need to have a CLP to override your printer file, OVRPRTF with these parms: OVRPRTF FILE(PORDERS) DEVTYPE(*AFPDS) FRONTOVL(MYLIB/MYFORM 0 0) OUTQ(&POUTQ). The CLP then calls your RPG which generates the report. An overlay does not show well in a text email attachment, you will need to convert it into a PDF file. We use an utility software ESEND made by ASC, and it works fine (except when the spool file is converted to PDF, the page is sized down). Hope this helps. Feng Guo

APF & Send email ?

Hi,All Two questions need your help: 1. I want to print a Shipping Instruction(a A4 page), the Shipping Instruction has company logo and other information, I have uploaded it (Blanks, just with logo,other pics) to AS/400 and create a *.OVL file. Now, I need to write some remarks and quantity, notes on the blanks of Shipping Instruction, how shall I do in RPG/PRTF ? 2. May I send an email attach the spool file (Shipping Instruction)? Sure,I need the company logo etc image info. If cannot, whether have other tools can handle it ? Thanks for your any message! Jason

Comment

Working...
    X