JetForm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JetForm

Looks like it was bought by Adobe. http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/acce...rm_notice.html

JetForm

Andrew Shorthouse wrote: > Can anyone help ? > We have a tool called "JetForm Central" which transforms spool files > on an AS/400 for printing with barcodes on to Zebra Stripe printers. > The problem we have is that one of the printers keeps printing the > same label, despite the spool file being correct. > Does anyone know where to contact the company for support? Andrew, A quick Dogpile.com search seems to reveal that JetForm was purchased by Adobe. Here's a pretty good page for you: http://www.protechinc.com/jetform.htm Bill

Comment

JetForm

One situation we have found that causes Zebras to print the same label over and over is lack of memory in the Zebra.

Comment

JetForm

Are there any switch setting changes on the Zebras? Mike LaMarre

Comment

JetForm

Can anyone help ? We have a tool called "JetForm Central" which transforms spool files on an AS/400 for printing with barcodes on to Zebra Stripe printers. The problem we have is that one of the printers keeps printing the same label, despite the spool file being correct. Does anyone know where to contact the company for support? Many thanks Andrew Shorthouse

Comment

JetForm

Since you replied to my post, I'll answer what I know: Depending on the model of Zebra, yes, some have dips. I don't know what all the switches do, but I think most have to do with the serial port setup and mode selection. In my experience so far the dip settings have never produced this symptom. It will cause barcodes to not print at all or the printer to not communicate at all, but not double up on the labels. But that's only my experience, I'm not saying it can't have an effect. It's the project teams in my company that make sure the dips are set correctly, so I don't directly know what they do. What I know about the Zebras is when they call me and say it's a 400 problem, and then we find out it was really the dips or memory or unplugged or one they found in a dumpster and hooked up with baleing wire, etc. -dan

Comment

Working...
            X