Error CPD88C0 on CRTOVL command

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error CPD88C0 on CRTOVL command

Rick, I'm having the same problem. Were you able to solve yours? If so, how? I would appreciate any help. After downloading the AFP drivers from IBM and installing them, I ran a test. It looked fine. I was even allowed to view the AFP file with AFP Workbench in Client Access. But, when I transferred it to the AS400 and tried to run CRTOVL, it blew up with CPD88C0. Looking for help, Dick Ruley

I have a BMP file that I have converted to AFPDS using the QCVTIMGI API. The stream output of this API was directed to an iSeries file of length 32766. When I use this file as input into the CRTOVL command I get the following error: 2 - The structured field identifier in the incoming data for the printer resource is not corrector is not supported. The error was detected whilr processing record 1, byte number 18. The structured field which is not correct may be caused by a length that is not correct on the previous structure field. The stuctured field that was being processed at the time is '5A0008D3A8A8'X. The remainder of the structured field contains: '000001'X I have tried to locate the AFPDS specifications to determine what this field is and what it is looking for, but I can find no information anywhere. Can someone direct me to a AFPDS specification or shed any light on this error? Thanks, Rick

Comment

I know this was an old question, but I came here looking for the answer because I haven't done this in awhile and was having some trouble. I later found the answer myself. So, I thought that I would leave a response. When you are creating your overlay in Word using the AFP driver to print to file, make sure that you click on the properties button. Then go to output type. Select overlay from the drop-down list. This should fix the problem. Thanks, Erica

Comment

Working...
      X