BARCODE PREFIX IN PRINT FILE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BARCODE PREFIX IN PRINT FILE?

Does anyone know how to place a Prefix on a Print File Barcode in DDS using the BARCODE(CODE3OF9 4 *HRZ). I looked at the other parameters and didn't see PREFIX. I use prefix when creating barcode LABELS with TL Ashford Software. But, can't find the parameter using DDS. I could place the Prefix as the first character of the actual barcode field, but then it would appear in the readable section. Hopefully I am overlooking something. Thanks and have a great day.

MTBIKE wrote: > Does anyone know how to place a Prefix on a Print File Barcode in DDS > using the BARCODE(CODE3OF9 4 *HRZ). I looked at the other parameters > and didn't see PREFIX. I use prefix when creating barcode LABELS with > TL Ashford Software. But, can't find the parameter using DDS. I could > place the Prefix as the first character of the actual barcode field, > but then it would appear in the readable section. Since TLA can load something in the BC that does not display in the human readable section, it must be a feature of the printer. You'll need to find the programming specs for that printer to see what codes are required to accomplish the same thing. Bill

Comment

I just thought of another thing. You could look at the spool file before it prints to find the codes TLA is sending to accomplish this.

Comment

Working...
      X