Printing text backwards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing text backwards

marcsumus wrote: > Does anyone know if there is a way to print text backwards from a > printer file?? > > I have seen in a list of keywords, that dds has a keyword of 'REV' > for reverse, but I have not seen any examples of it's use. > > I'm looking for the field to contain something like: > > 'MY TEXT' > > and the printer to print: > > 'TXET YM' (except with the 'E' facing to the left) This would most easily be done inside your program. No reason to try to get a printer file to handle it. Bill

Printing text backwards

Does anyone know if there is a way to print text backwards from a printer file?? I have seen in a list of keywords, that dds has a keyword of 'REV' for reverse, but I have not seen any examples of it's use. I'm looking for the field to contain something like: 'MY TEXT' and the printer to print: 'TXET YM' (except with the 'E' facing to the left) Thanks so much if any one knows if this is possible or not

Comment

Printing text backwards

A special Font is required. Check the AFP manual for information on how to create the font. Dave

Comment

Working...
      X