OfficeVision Conversion to Word

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OfficeVision Conversion to Word

Just make sure that you have an RTF converter in MS Word. Within MS Word go through the IFS and open the OfficeVision Document. Then save it as a word document. Dave

David: Thanks for the note. I mapped a drive to a test file in QDLS. However, each time I select the document and the RTF document converter I get three error messages. The first message asks to check permissions. I verified that the document and file both have public permissions. The second message asks to look at disk space and free memory. Both have plenty of space. Finally, the last message inidcates that I should use the Text Recovery Converter. However, when I select this converter, I get a document with unreadable, garbled data. Have you ever experienced this? Thanks

Comment

Does anybody know how to convert an OfficeVision document to a Word document that can be read in Word 2003? Any advise is appreicated. Thanks

Comment

Type WRKLNK and press ENTER Type a "5" next to QDLS, and then again for any subfolders. Type a "9" next to the documents in qusetion. Make sure *PUBLIC has *RWX and *ALL access. Dave

Comment

Working...
        X