Overlay not printing # of Copies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overlay not printing # of Copies

My best guess would be that you may be having a problem with the printer driver job that handles host print transform or that printer. It appears to be sending the first copy fine but it's probably getting an error at some point durring page genenration. Look for the driver job for the printer under the QSPL subsystem (WRKSBSJOB QSPL) and see if any messages are being logged to the job log.

Mike, There is no error messages in the sub system. Now that I am conversing with someone, I can be a little more specific about my problem. My document is printing, but only 1 copy. And I have tried everything to get this to work. (CHGPRTF, OVRPRTF, CHGSLFA & recompiling both PRTF & PGM) See the attach print screen below. Queue: AHPPRT11 Library: QUSRSYS Status: RLS/WTR Type options, press Enter. 1=Send 2=Change 3=Hold 4=Delete Opt File User User Data Sts Pages Copies Form Pty OE341PR BPENNY OE341 HLD 1 2 SHIPNOTE 5

Comment

After you release it, does it return to a hold status?

Comment

All, Has anyone experienced the problem with the number of copies attribute not working using an overlay on a HP5000 printer. All other attributes are working fine. No matter what I do I can only get 1 copy to print.

Comment

Both the hold & save status.

Comment

Working...
          X