Printing Checks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing Checks

Please post the DDS code of your PRTF, and your CRTPRTF parms, or your OVRPRTF parms. Dave

Printing Checks

Here it is...
    Code

Comment

Printing Checks

Here it is...
      Code

Comment

Printing Checks

Try leaving LPI, CPI blank, and remove *UOM. Dave

Comment

Printing Checks

Tried it. If you remove *UOM then the measurement defaults to *ROWCOL. Also causes an error pertaining to the overflow line when the program is run.

Comment

Printing Checks

schmitty stated: Also causes an error pertaining to the overflow line when the program is run. This can be fixed by specifying the number of lines and overflow lines in the OVRPRTF statement. Dave

Comment

Printing Checks

I know that. I tried all that.

Comment

Printing Checks

I'm writing a program to print checks in house. The check stock has 4 checks per page. The problem that I am running into is, each checks is 16.5 lines long. So consequently each subsequent check moves down 1/2 of a line throwing off the alignment. I have tried to re-define the size of the page to the actual page size in inches with no luck. Not sure what to try next.

Comment

Printing Checks

Just throwing mud on the wall here........Could it have anything to do with your overlay? Have you tried removing it and running the checks?

Comment

Printing Checks

Scott Smith wrote: > Here it is... I wonder if you changed the LPI to 12 and adjusted line numbers accordingly, if that would work. Bill

Comment

Working...
                    X