Deleteion Of Spool FIles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleteion Of Spool FIles

kapil1 wrote: > Hi All Please guide me I want to delete all the spool files by there > Name or by there creation date. Thanks In Advance Kapil, You will want to utilize the QUSLSPL API. It will create a list of the spool files according to the criteria you feed it. From this list you would then read and then create a deletion command as appropriate. Bill

Deleteion Of Spool FIles

Bill, Can you plz guide me how i can use this API as i tried to write a prg for this API but while running it is giving Lib not found when i called the prg QUSLSPL. I have downloaded this prg from the Forum. It get compiled but while running it is giving problem I have attached the Source Code for it. Please do guide me how i can uase this API to delete this. Thanks & Regards Kapil

[file name=http://www.mcpressonline.com/images/fbfiles/files/6b32f9d6_QPSUPRTF293223.txt]QPSUPRTF293223.txt[/url]

Comment

Deleteion Of Spool FIles

Hi All Please guide me I want to delete all the spool files by there Name or by there creation date. Thanks In Advance Kapil

Comment

Deleteion Of Spool FIles

delete spoolfile programs I completed in 1996 but are still used to delete spool files over xx days old in all our outq. You just plug the outq and # of days in the control program and schedule it for once a day. We also use a modified version to move everything to another printer outq for various reasons or to save outqs for files we want to keep longer. The programs could be changed as needed or combined and evan a printer/days file created to read and for easy maintenance for selection changes. It's free and easy to modify the the selection criteria you want to use for deletion. Hope this helps. Sorry for the url scramble but that the way my attempt dropped them in. Might have to cut and paste. Johnie Hall or Bigmac http://search400.techtarget.com/tip/...919150,00.html

Comment

Working...
        X