Tech Tip: Printing PDFs from the iSeries 400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech Tip: Printing PDFs from the iSeries 400

Has any one been successful doing this with AFPDS? It works great with everthing else I've tried but not AFPDS. Lorri Wojcik

Lorri : Do you find any way to convert AFPDS to PDF?. Jose Mora

Comment

Hi. We were using this technique to create PDFs on our old cisc box w old 3.2 client access. when we upgraded to our new i5 with 5.3 'client access' the time it takes to print the pdf file is greatly increased to the point of making this method impracticle. Any idea on how to fix? Thanks!

Comment

You can always try my CPYSPLFPDF, Ken. It's free for 30 days, and it's not all that expensive, especially for smaller machines. There are a ton of cool features, like automatic output queue monitoring, multiple spool file conversion, and templates for using the same settings over and over. http://www.plutabrothers.com/PBDWeb/p0.html Joe

Comment

We use Gumbo's Spoolamatic. It is also cheap for small machines. -dan

Comment

This is a discussion about Tech Tip: Printing PDFs from the iSeries 400.

Click here for the article.

Comment

Ken, to make the list a little more complete... You also may have a look at our product "i4Spool" at the iSeries Tools pages at http://www.goering.us Best Regards Andreas Goering

Comment

Working...
              X