Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TechTip: Work with CGI Spooled Files (WRKCGISPLF)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

** This thread discusses the article: TechTip: Work with CGI Spooled Files (WRKCGISPLF) **
    I am trying to implement the article WRKCGISPLF and have a problem in compiling the programs. In the compilation section there is a keyword on a compile: BNDSRVPGM(QHTTPSVR/QZHBCGI) The library QZHBCGI is not on our system. Is there additional program products that need to be installed? Thank you for you help (great article!) Bruce Potter

Comment

** This thread discusses the article: TechTip: Work with CGI Spooled Files (WRKCGISPLF) **
      QHTTPSVR is the name of the library and QZHBCGI is the service program.

Comment

I changed the GetURL procedure. Before getting the CGI Program name, I added this line: Eval ReturnStr=%trim(ReturnStr)+':8099' This is the port my URL points to. Worked like a charm! Now to get my spooled files to show up in HTML or PDF!

Comment

Many thanks! Program work great. Wanted to add an option for include images in PDF as external stream. It must be probably possible, but I have failed. May be somebody knew to do this?

Comment

I've tried this using WRKHTTPCFG and it keeps telling me that these statements are invalid...what do i do?...will this make a username/password box appear before they can access it?... Shane

Comment

Working...
            X