How to connect to SQL Server 2005 using user authentication from RBD/RDP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to connect to SQL Server 2005 using user authentication from RBD/RDP

Using RBD & RDP I am trying to connect (while creating a new connection) to MS SQL Server 2005 and for that I am using “SQL Server 2005 – Microsoft SQL Server 2005 JDBC Driver Default” (sqljdbc4.jar).

In the connection screen when I am using a valid User Name and Password (already created in SQL Server) I can successfully connect to the SQL Server,

But when I am trying to use the “Use integrated authentication” option (In the targeted SQL Server my user id already been created with user authentication type) getting the error “The driver is not configured for integrated authentication” with the below details – com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: This driver is not configured for integrated authentication.

After looking in the web I found it need to use the sqljdbc_auth.dll for the integrated authentication before calling the connection object from java.

I have no idea how I can configure this in RBD/RDP, or is there any other way around to connect to the MS SQL Server using the integrated authentication option.

Any guidance/help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
    Dibs
Working...
X