X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHYSICAL FILE CONSTRAINTS

Run RCLSTG immediately. Dave

PHYSICAL FILE CONSTRAINTS

I have done RCLSTG but unfortunately, the system has done IPL already because of power shedule. so, is there any other way to recover CROSS REFERENCE FILES. the system is showing the cross reference files are demaged??? please tell me some other way????

Comment

I am not able to add physical file constraints on any physical file. The message is constraint not valid. when I go through the intermediate help I came to know the SYSTEM CROSS REFERENCE FILES ARE DEMEGED. how could I recover them???

Comment

Do you have a backup of the cross reference files? If a file is damaged you either need to restore from a backup or rebuild the file. If you want to find all the damaged objects on the system due to a power failure/issue run a job under qsecofr to dspobjd to an outfile for all objects in all libraries. Query the outfile later for search for damage in the text. Check the job log of the dspobjd job and scan for damage there or use DSPLOG for QHST for the damage object CPF message. Once you have recovered your damaged objects, then if you are doing a full system save, you will not run into any unexpected surprises during your backup, otherwise you will have users waiting on an unanswered message due to a damaged object being found. Best of success on recovery. Taikw@cs.com

Comment

Working...
        X