KYOCERA FS9100DN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KYOCERA FS9100DN

We have a kyocera currently installed on our system. I'm not sure of the model but here is the configuration we had to finally use. CRTDEVPRT DEVD(LUFKR4P1) DEVCLS(*LAN) TYPE(3812) MODEL(1) + LANATTACH(*IP) PORT(9101) ATTACH(*DIRECT) ONLINE(*YES) + FONT(011 *NONE) FORMFEED(*AUTOCUT) SEPDRAWER(*FILE) + PRTERRMSG(*INQ) MSGQ(*LIBL/PRTMSGQ) ACTTMR(170) + INACTTMR(*SEC15) LINESPEED(19200) WORDLEN(8) PARITY(*NONE) + STOPBITS(1) TRANSFORM(*YES) MFRTYPMDL(*HP5SI) + PPRSRC1(*LETTER) PPRSRC2(*LETTER) ENVELOPE(*NONE) + ASCII899(*NO) IMGCFG(*NONE) CHRID(*SYSVAL) + RMTLOCNAME('192.100.100.205') SYSDRVPGM(*IBMSNMPDRV) + PUBLISHINF(*UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *BLANK) hope this helps.

KYOCERA FS9100DN

Glen thanks for that I needed to change the printer to *hp8000 ,and the paper tray to *a4 but it worked , and I can print any of the pages I require. The problem was I created a remote outq and not a device. Cheers George

Comment

KYOCERA FS9100DN

Currently we use print out to HP printers on our network with no problem. We now have a KYOCERA FS9100DN laser printer which of course is not one of the printers in IBMs List. I opted for *HP8000 printer with no WSCST this gives me 2 problems 1 the print is too small compared to our HPiV printers 2 the option to print from and to a page does not work If I define the printer as a *HPIV and use a WSCST the print is too large but I can print to and from pages. Can any one help ? with either the correct printer to use or a way to change the WSCST Cheers George

Comment

Working...
      X