OPS Navigator - PDF file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPS Navigator - PDF file

The PDF will not appear in the IFS path if QSPLJOB does not have the correct authority to the path. Here is what is needed: All directories in the path must exist. QSPLJOB (or *PUBLIC) must have the following authorities to directories in the path: If you are storing in the root file system, QSPLJOB must have change (*RWX) authority to root (/). QSPLJOB must have at least execute (*X) authority to every directory in the path. QSPLJOB must have change (*RWX) authority to the directory where the PDF files will be stored.

OPS Navigator - PDF file

Hi, I was using this functionality during 70 days ... but now is expired. Do you know you need IBM InfoPrint Server to have this working, right?. Anyways I used the steps suggested in http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/iserie...2924/index.htm and it worked very well. Basically, when you are creating the conversion object with CRTPSFCFG you have to specify the output (mail or IFS). Good luck.

Comment

OPS Navigator - PDF file

I have a PDF file in /qdls/dokflr and would like to send it to the PC for viewing with Acrobat. Is there a command that can be run to accomplish this from within a VBScript? I know I can drag and drop the file using OPS navigator but I really want to automate this step. Thanks

Comment

OPS Navigator - PDF file

How do you convert a spool file to a PDF with the Printer Output Function of OPS Navigator V5 R2? I select: Convert to PDF Save in IFS , put a path in, Select an OUTQ. (though I don't know what it needs that for) The pgm. does something but I can't find the PDF file in the IFS folder. Is there something I'm missing? Has anyone successfully used this function?

Comment

Working...
        X