Client Access for Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Client Access for Linux

Which distribution/version of Linux are you using? Issue the following commands and post the results back to the list. Be sure to cut-and-paste the entire command and results please! rpm -ivh iSeriesAccess-5.2.0-1.6.0.i386.rpm and rpm -qa

Client Access for Linux

Hi everybody, does somebody can help me to install client access for linux? i don't know if i did right: 1. download the .rpm file from IBM site in the "root" directory 2. download and install unixODBC 3. do the command: rpm -ivh iSeriesAccess-5.2.0-1.6.0.i386.rpm during the extraction it show me some dependendies falls... like glibc6 or odbc but i have this packages installed %) do i have to check or do something else?

Comment

Client Access for Linux

I'm using debian system, kernel 2.4. using "alien" i converted the rpm package and client access SEEM installed... seem because when i try to start the emulator it show me these: root@pco06:/opt/ibm/iSeriesAccess# ibm5250 ibm5250: error while loading shared libraries: libXm.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory libXm is a part of Open Motif that i installed and i have the file libXm.so.3 in the directory /usr/X11R6/lib (!!) why doesn't he find it? i'm getting crazy... thanks

Comment

Working...
      X