PC5250 won't close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC5250 won't close

kilpatrickd wrote: > Running the latest version of iSeries Access on a Windows XP SP2 box. > A few of the machines will not close the session without going into > Task Manager and ending it from there. That sometimes takes 2 or 3 > attempts before it works. You say you're on the latest version, are also on the latest Service Pack? Bill

PC5250 won't close

We are running the latest service pack. What confuses me is that not all of our machines are doing this.

Comment

PC5250 won't close

IBM is not aware of this issue. I would suggest contacting IBM support and opening a formal problem on this.

Comment

PC5250 won't close

Running the latest version of iSeries Access on a Windows XP SP2 box. A few of the machines will not close the session without going into Task Manager and ending it from there. That sometimes takes 2 or 3 attempts before it works. Any ideas?

Comment

PC5250 won't close

I am having this same issue except for having SP2. We have to reinstall the latest IBM service pack as well as give full access to the Program Files directory to resolve this issue.

Comment

Working...
          X