PTF internet download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTF internet download

They should be in library QGPL and begin with a "Q" so MF12345 will be QGPL/QMF12345.

PTF internet download

Scott thanks for that , I now have another question when downloading from the internet the PTFs have been saved in the IFS , how do I get these into the correct format to apply ? Cheers George

Comment

PTF internet download

GO PTF - Option 8 - Device = *Service - Automatic IPL = *NO IPL when you can get one schedule.

Comment

PTF internet download

Scott Thanks for help so far one further question where do the cover letters reside ? Cheers George

Comment

PTF internet download

Hi George, The best way for me to view cover letters is online at IBM Cover Letters I think you can also view cover letters via the 5250 screen but I cannot remember how any longer. I only use the web interface because I figure it is the most up to date. Scott

Comment

PTF internet download

When downloading PTFs from the internet straight to the iSeries they go to a SAVF how do you know the name of this SAVF Cheers George

Comment

PTF internet download

When you download PTF's directly to your system...the cover letter goes into *file QAPZCOVER in QGPL

Comment

Working...
              X