Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Way We Word: Merge That Mail!

** This thread discusses the article: The Way We Word: Merge That Mail! **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: The Way We Word: Merge That Mail!0

The Way We Word: Merge That Mail!

I have several Access 2002 forms that are linked to Word docs and need to automate the process of merging new data into the docs. The situation is: the data entry folks enter a new patient into the form, close the form, click on the query, click on tools and merge the new data into the linked Word docs. I need to automate this process if possible without using a lot of code (I'm terrible at it!). Is this possible? Can I do it with my limited knowledge of code? Can someone out there give me guidance? Thanks in advance for anyone's assistance. Dave

Comment

The Way We Word: Merge That Mail!

If so, Upgrade, Replace or make that Initial Purchase of your Practice Management Software. Even the Software Houses are pulling out their Hair these days due to HIPPA changes. It's gotta be tough for individual Practices to do their own Maintenance and Development. No Help, but You've got my sympathy.

Comment

Working...
      X