Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Way We Word: Merge That Mail Automatically!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Way We Word: Merge That Mail Automatically!

** This thread discusses the article: The Way We Word: Merge That Mail Automatically! **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: The Way We Word: Merge That Mail Automatically! **

** This thread discusses the article: The Way We Word: Merge That Mail Automatically! **
    I need to create a similar function to automate the Access query results into a premade Word mailmerge document. I also need to set a command button on the form so the user need only click the one button to perform the above task(s). I am unsure of the syntax for procedure and wonder if the sample you provided will work. Dave

Comment

I am trying to create a mail merge from code where the query for the field list comes from a stored procedure. Do you have how to make word use the stored procedure? Example code looks like WordDoc.MailMerge.OpenDataSource(Name:="", _ Connection:="DSN=$RMPLATINUM$", _ SQLStatement:="exec MailMergeFieldList", LinkToSource:=False, AddToRecentFiles:=False) Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X