Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does "Monitoring the System" Mean Checking Our Mental Health?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does "Monitoring the System" Mean Checking Our Mental Health?

** This thread discusses the article: Does "Monitoring the System" Mean Checking Our Mental Health? **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: Does "Monitoring the System" Mean Checking Our Mental Health? **

Reoes "Monitoring the System" Mean Checking Our Mental Health?

** This thread discusses the article: Does "Monitoring the System" Mean Checking Our Mental Health? **
    I can't help myself but to ask this question...(God forbid) But if Terry had just up and died, taking the administrative passwords with him...Who would have been fired and charged with "Denial of Service" then. Yeah, I'm guessing nobody, and they'd go after his widow or next of kin. Time for San Fran to clean house, apologize, pay-off, and beg Terry to remain the Administrator of Networks until he says otherwise. Drop dead city of San Fran management!!!

Comment

Just an open wish and prayer for Terry...Have patience this will pass. When you're lawyer gets you back on the street, take the time and perseverence all the way to the Supreme Court justices and make that filthy Sodom & Gomorrah (of the USA) pay for your great grandchildren's, children's, future...You deserve it as will they. Better yet...Let's give California's star to Puerto Rico and force their succession from the union without having to change our flag. Say AYE!

Comment

AYE!

Comment

Working...
        X