AS/400 (AS400) IS Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AS/400 (AS400) IS Manager

Can you tell me where in NC this position is located - at least whether it is West, East, Mid state? Thank you.

I would guess that it doesn't much matter, as this post is over six months old. Dave

Comment

I can see why Nora asked the question, it just showed up on my new messages last week.

Comment

Hi David, Was it before or after Nora posted that it showed up? It should have only been after... Brian

Comment

Job Title: AS/400 (AS400) IS Manager Bob Conner Management Recruiters of Ravenna Telephone: 330-297-MRI1 (6741) Fax: 330-297-7311 E-Mail: bconner@callmri.com Web Address: www.callmri.com Job Location: North Carolina Company Brief: My client has experienced tremendous growth in the food industry, through good times and bad, over the last 20 years because they realized early that their employees are the strength of the company. To continue the tradition of economic success and employment stability, they actively promote open communication, participation and innovation. Each employee is also encouraged to grow personally and professionally. They also are committed to fully utilizing computer technologies in order to continue their role as a market leader. If a team environment where continued professional development, pride and integrity is important to you, then APPLY NOW!!!! My client is prepared to move FAST!!!! Job Description: · Member of the IS Senior Management Team · Manager of 7 Member Team · Full Lifecycle Project Manager (enhancements and new development) · Troubleshooting and Relationship Management with Software Vendors Qualifications: · 12 years progressive experience in applications development · Management of 4 to 7 professionals · Knowledge of design techniques such as: o Data Modeling o Entity Relationship Diagrams o Application Design · Familiarity with fourth generation languages and database technology · Good strategic ability, leadership skills, project management skills, awareness of technology and customer service orientation · Results-oriented with good business savvy · Strong communication, analytical, implementation and decision making skills · Experience in using a formalized development methodology · Food service experience helpful but not mandatory Technology Experience: Required · AS/400 - Operating System - OS/400 - Version 4 or Version 5 · RPG · CL · AS/400 Query · FTP · SNADS · Data Warehouse · Document Management · Report Distribution · DB2/400 · Hands-on Development Experience (including coding, troubleshooting) Desirable · IBM Mainframe · VSE · Cobol · JCL · Natural · Adabas · Microsoft Office · NT · Experience with multiple technology platforms · Applications experience in one or more of the following: o Order Processing o Accounts Receivable o Accounts Payable o Purchasing o Shipping o Receiving o Pricing o Promotions o Advanced Warehousing (including RF) o Food Shows o BICEPS - Advanced Purchasing System o SPS - Sales Laptop System o Roadshow - Routing System o TripMaster - On Board Truck system o Silvon DataTracker - Data Warehousing o On Demand and VI - Document Management Benefits: · Professional Development Opportunities · Vacation · Paid Holidays · Paid Interview · Relocation Expense NOTE: My client does not sponsor H1B visas. Bob Conner Management Recruiters of Ravenna Telephone: 330-297-MRI1 (6741) Fax: 330-297-7311 E-Mail: bconner@callmri.com Web Address: www.callmri.com

Comment

Now that I think about it, it was after. So it's OK.

Comment

Working...
            X