MANTA CBT COURSES: Any Value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MANTA CBT COURSES: Any Value?

Yes, we've used the Manta courses and I would definitely recommend them for in-house, self-motivated individuals. It's a great way to cut travel costs associated with training, or to do refresher training. I hired a high aptitude business analyst with no RPG, CL, SQL background and, with the help of internal staff, he's fully functional with no outside classes except Manta. The competency exams are visible to me (as Administrator). I can see what they passed, failed, how many times they took it, etc. I've now had two new hires that both thought it was great, and several existing programmers who've honed up on certain components. I'm planning to buy the MQ Series set soon. Good luck.

MANTA CBT COURSES: Any Value?

Curious about experiences with MANATA CBT courses....[*] Are they any good?[*] Do you or your company value the knowledge learned from these courses?[*] Have you learned new skills that qualified you for a new job? (i.e. JAVA courses enabled you to get a new job as a JAVA programmer?)[*] Does passing they competency exams hold any weight? TIA Phil

Comment

Working...
    X