Temporary Help for Short-Term Projects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temporary Help for Short-Term Projects

Recently I've been contacted by a couple of staffing firms that I've been working with about short-term AS/400 support. This support is, for the moment, to last for no longer than a month or for no more than 10 hours a week. Ordinarily, it is difficult to fulfill these tasks because professionals don't have the time. This is definitely true if the client wants the temporary support during normal business hours-when professionals are doing their "real" jobs. At this time, I have not been officially presented and I can't say with total certainty that I'll be able to complete these tasks and solve these problems. If you have clients with similar dilemmas, if their businesses use the AS/400 or the IBM MVS environments, then maybe I can help. I am a longtime AS/400 and IBM MVS professional with experience in RPG/400, RPG/ILE, Control Language, DDS, COBOL, and MVS/JCL. My industry experience includes Automotive Database, Automotive Warranty, Automotive Parts Warranty, Insurance, Retail, and Air Freight Forwarding. Additionally, I have skills in Systems and Program Analysis and in both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, I am able to quickly learn and understand existing systems and to understand and implement changes to them. If you have clients that have problems that I could possibly solve, then I would look forward to hearing from you at (734) 459-6817 or at rww@Provide.Net. For more information about me, please visit my website, http://www.RWWInfoConsulting.com .
Working...
X