IBM System i5 - iSeries Administrator - San Francisco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IBM System i5 - iSeries Administrator - San Francisco

IBM i5- iSeries - Sr. Systems Administrator - North San Francisco Bay area - Work on the latest and greatest with an opportunity to advance. Help this site implement new technology including job automation, LPAR, install new IBM System i5, tune system, PTF's upgrade all technology related to the IBM i5's. You will play a key roll in disaster planning and testing, evaluating and recommending new technology. Must have seasoned Systems Administration skills on the IBM iSeries, experience with OS400 V5R2 or higher, hardware planning, High Availability. They use JD Edwards OneWorld/Enterpriseone (Peoplesoft) and any exposure to CNC is a big plus. Must be reliable, highly organized, driven to continue to learn and grow. Must pass background and drug screening. Salary $90,000 ++ flexible for the right person. Prefer a local permanent resident, but will consider someone out of state. Excel Technical has specialized in the IBM System i5 - iSeries and AS400 market exclusively for over 25 years. For faster results, send your resume directly to Bob Langieri at bob@excelsearch.com. Visit our web site for both current Salary Trends and current job requirements.Visit Excel Technical jobs and career tips now.
Working...
X