BPCS Programmer Analyst - Beautiful San Diego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPCS Programmer Analyst - Beautiful San Diego

Two of the best places to live in America - 1. San Diego, 2. Close to San Diego. With an average year-round temperature of 70.5 degrees. I live 45 miles from San Diego, but still jealous. Ski or snowboard on Saturday, sailing or surfing on Sunday. That's a tuff winter. I really don't miss shoveling snow or storing snow tires. You too can enjoy the good life now if you have experience with BPCS and RPG400 and ILE RPG. This is a permanent position, not a contract. Work with an older version of BPCS. This is a newly created position. Great job security in this growth company. IBM iSeries using RPG IV and BPCS software. Prefer a local candidate, but would consider out of state candidates. Small shop environment, but growing. Need to be a self-starter. Work with RPG IV, ILE and BPCS software. Shop is a great place to work, easy location to get to. Great benefits and the best weather in the US. Send resume to Bob Langieri - bob@excelsearch.com Send a resume with complete address, current or recent salary information, details of your recent BPCS experience and availability to interview and start. Excel Technical has been specializing in the IBM System i5 - iSeries market for over 25 years, supplying both permanent employees and contract staff for IBM iSeries shops.Visit our Jobs List and Salary Chart at www.excelsearch.com
Working...
X