Lead IBM i Programmer Analyst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lead IBM i Programmer Analyst

We have an immediate need for an IBM i Lead Programmer for our long term client in Tampa Bay, Florida. This position will be leading a team of 5-7 programmers.

Please note: Local (Tampa/Clearwater) area candidates preferred. There is NO relocation offered for this position.

DUTIES::

Analyze functional requirements to determine technical design; creating technical specifications for larger scale projects. Provide level of effort assessments

Address production support issues; identifying and resolving at root cause level

Responsible for the adherence to change controls and change management protocols

Incorporates performance and auditing considerations in delivered applications and development

Deliver updates to IT management team on the RPG Lead/Senior Developer’s projects

Manages work and assists team members to meet specified due dates for tasks and projects to deliver on time and on budget

Ensure that all corporate and IT governance policies and procedures are adhered to

Identify and suggest new and evolving technologies and provide management with insight and recommendations/improvements to current systems

REQUIRES:

Bachelor's in Computer Science preferred

Minimum 5 years of team leadership

Minimum 7 years of application development experience in a health care environment with recent and advanced experience with RPG(ILE/FREE) using Procedures, Service Programs, and Functions.

At least 5 years’ experience with Embedded and Interactive SQL. Experience in creating and utilizing views in development practices.

5 years’ experience in advanced DB2 database design, utilizing techniques such as referential integrity, and normalization.

Change management experience and familiarity with a change management tool such as Turnover.

Experience exposing and consuming web services, JSON, REST APIs a plus

Capable of balancing multiple priorities with aggressive timelines

Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.

For more information please contact Sue Graves, Senior Technical Recruiter (813) 284-6281
Working...
X