Senior Applications Developer – AS/400 – I550 seri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior Applications Developer – AS/400 – I550 seri

Please send resume and information to annak@zoe-tech.com I don't check this site regularly and I don't want to miss anyone Thank you Location: Central Arkansas Salary 65,000 – 80,000 (DOE) A fast growing and innovative company (300 employees, 40 Million in revenues, doubling in size about every three years) seeking a seasoned AS/400 RPG applications architect/developer that can assist them with their current applications design, and evolution, who is also interested in becoming proficient with other technologies (Oracle, .net, etc as the company migrates to new platforms in the future). Summary: Designs, develops, and implements I550 applications to support business requirements. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks Responsibilities: •Participate in a collaborative team environment functioning within the SCRUM (agile) methodology •Able to express recommendations based on client desires, product architecture, cost, quality, and delivery timelines •Able to mentor, interact, and ensure cross-team and cross-department cooperation •Ability to present ideas and solutions to small or large audiences of customers and upper management •Knowledge of SEU/SDA. •Carry pager on rotating schedule to address and resolve production needs •Design, code, and implement reports •Design and implement Quality Assurance techniques and strategies •Experience with RPG and RPG-ILE •Experience with SQL, OS/400, and DB2/400 •Knowledge of other development languages such as Java or C++ •Knowledge of web and application servers and building thin-client solutions >Skills Required: •Proven software development abilities using RPG, RPG-ILE, DB2/400, and SQL •Proven I550 (AS/400) development skills •Proven I550 application architecture designing abilities and skills •Excellent verbal and written communication skills •Ability to problem solve using deductive reasoning in a timely manner Education Requirement: •Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field from an accredited college or university
Working...
X