Sr RPG Programmers: Simi Valley, CA OR Plano, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sr RPG Programmers: Simi Valley, CA OR Plano, TX

I am looking for RPG developers interested and able to work in Plano, TX OR Simi Valley, CA (details included below). These are contract opportunities for a project may very well take us through this recession so I encourage you to share this with others you know who might also benefit from this opportunity - this is a great way to keep each other afloat in this tough economy. If you are interested, qualified and available, please send me a resume ASAP! 'Looking forward to hearing from you! Kariz Matic email: kariz.matic@cpsinc.com direct: 888 812 9236 (add me to your LinkedIn network - I accept all invitations!) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- RPG DEVELOPER (Multiple Positions) Location: Simi Valley, CA OR Plano, TX *** candidates must be able to work a full time schedule onsite Duration: 6-12 months (extensions as needed for 2 yr project) Rate: DOE - MUST SUBMIT RESUME Requirements: - Heavy DB2/400 Database Skills Experience with Web and Client Server applications. - Experience with iSeries Development Experience - CL - RPG - embedded SQL / SQLRPGLE - subfiles - service programs - binding directories - stored procedures - commitment control - interactive vs batch programming. - Experience with XML - Strong Business, Technical Analytical Skills, SDLC (UML a PLUS!) - Knowledge of and/or experience with iSeries Monitoring and Performance Tuning skills (desired). - Knowledge of CFC tools, e.g. DBU, Hawkeye, Turnover, etc. - Must have good written and communication skills. - Ability to mentor other developers. Self-Starter. Must require little supervision. - Experience with offshore teams a PLUS - Experience with Java or .NET a PLUS - Experience in Mortgage Banking are a plus
Working...
X