AS/400 Consulting Position In Central New Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AS/400 Consulting Position In Central New Jersey

IMC ASSOCIATES 6 Moyse Pl., Edison, NJ, 08820 Office (908) 608-9111 Fax: (908) 608-9115 Irene Cappuccino irene@irenec.com[*]********* HOT JOB OPENINGS AS OF 9/7/07 ********** AS/400 Consultant (40-45 Per Hour) AS/400 programmer needed for short term consulting assignment in the New Brunswick/Princeton New Jersey area. It's for 3 months with a strong chance of an extension. I know this sure won't work for anyone who has a job right now but if you're out of work and need to feed your family or know someone looking, please let them know. Last year I placed 2 other "short term" consultants and it's the hands on experience in these consulting spots that landed them full time jobs. My Manager is open to NY candidates as long as they are willing to drive. I'm looking for a solid, hands on coder who can work on varied projects that include: order entry, purchasing, some warehousing, and distribution. ILE exp. is a plus but not that important. I need someone who can take verbal directions, doesn't need to work from written specs and can think outside of an email. JDA or PKMS exp. is helpful. Will be working with a great group of people who have a pulse and appreciate someone who thinks outside the box. Must be U.S. Citizen or have Green Card!
Working...
X