On Demand Consutlant Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Demand Consutlant Needed

I am currently accepting candidates for a direct hire position in the Richmond, VA area. This position will act as a On Demand SME. The client would like to see candidates local to the VA area, however will accept out of state candidates providing you can come for a in person interview. Please send your resume to Cindy@AtlanticResource.com and reference this position. Position: On Demand Consultant Location: Richmond, VA Duration: Full Time Direct Hire Sal 60-72K The selected candidate will act as a On Demand SME and will be responsible for supporting the development efforts for all the clients customers and an increasing number of clients with the archive and retrieval solution using IBMs On-Demand. Required Skills: Proficiency with IBM's OnDemand and experience in PHP, Shell Scripting, OOD (Java preferable), DB2 (or other large-scale relational database) Experience with Java Script and HTML is desired. Experience in a healthcare env is desired. View all my jobs and sign up for my weekly job update mailing list at www.richmondjobs.org.
Working...
X