Contract COBOL programmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contract COBOL programmer

tsisak; Did you find your contract programmer? The telecommute interests me. I am currently an RPG programmer, on the as400, with some 5 years experience using COBOL on another platform. I have been contracting for some 15 plus years in the as400/rpg environment. Any interest I can provide my resume, or we can talk off line. Darrell

Hello: I have extensive experience in application development in COBOL and customer support, on the AS/400 platform. I have developed programs and interfaces right from their inception to a full fledged system application involving requirement assessment, research, design, coding, testing and finally, deployment of the application. On-line application programs conformed to CUA (Common User Access) - A set of IBM design standards developed to promote standardized user interfaces on the AS/400 and across different platforms. Tools like SDA, DDS, CL, QUERY, and SQL were specifically in use during all phases of application development. I also provided training to end users and application support after installation including trouble shooting and after hours customer support. Currently I am busy getting to know RPG IV / free format programming! Let me know if you need any further information. Thanks, Atam

Comment

Looking for contract COBOL programmer. Must have working knowledge of Masterpiece. Will consider working knowledge of BPCS or PRMS. Good written & verbal communications. Must be able to work independently. Some travel required. Telecommute OK. Must be US permanent resident. Submit resume with rate. tsisak@mcpressonline.com

Comment

Hello: Any updates on this job availability? Thanks, Atam.

Comment

Working...
        X