Looking for position in Central Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for position in Central Florida

Dear Amiga, I want to wish you luck in your quest to relocate Orlando. That is also our target area, since my wife's family (Peruana) is near there. Oklahoma City/Tulsa area has ZERO opportunities. Have lost two jobs in two years here with no prospects for any more. I spoke to a recruiter in Miami, who said there are AS/400 jobs in the Miamai area, but they just want to hire local people. Good luck! richhart@cox.net

That's what I've found as well. A much different job market than the "Pre-Y2k" days! thanks amiga500x@yahoo.com

Comment

Rehavyah, Would you be willing to share the name of your recruiter that has AS/400 jobs in the Miami area? I have a friend there who needs a connection. Thanks. Susan

Comment

Tampa has many good AS/400 programmers out of work also. Jobs have left here .... permanently. Many reasons. Some of the Miami jobs I've heard of in the past request spanish speaking applicants. BTW, My http://www.talktothecamera.com website has video of WKMG in Orlando exposing an Orlando company replacing their workers with foreign H1B/L1 Visa holders. Jim Quinlan Do something about it. http://www.TalkToTheCamera.com

Comment

I am a seasoned AS/400 professional seeking a position somewhere in the Orlando area. Currently I'm looking for a management or senior level programmer position. I do not currently live in the Orlando area so I'm seeking a position that would include some level of relocation. Please e-mail me at amiga500x@yahoo.com to get more detailed information.

Comment

Working...
          X