C Kramer resume: AS400-NT centric IT Director position sought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C Kramer resume: AS400-NT centric IT Director position sought

IT is responsible to help make a business more competitive. With my leadership, I am both technical and executive; ready to guide IT as a strategic unit of your business. My search is primarily within the states of IN, OH, PA, VA, WV, MD, KY, TN. My expertise would help you at the director or CIO level in a company or corporate setting.

C Kramer resume: AS400-NT centric IT Director position sought

Hi, my name is James Miller and I am an executive search consultant. I believe networking is the most powerful and yet underutilized tool a recruiter can utilize in filling a position. My hope is that you will take a few minutes to think if you know anyone that may be a fit for the position below. The title is Manager, Global ERP Systems and it is similar in nature to an applications manager/director. The position is located in Pittsburgh, PA. My client is a $9 billion, global, diversified industrial manufacturer with 50,000+ employees spread across more than 200 sites in over 100 countries around the world. If you or someone you know someone may be interested, please contact me utilizing the information below. Thank you for your consideration. James Miller Account Executive - Technology Recruiting Group 4825 Creekstone Drive, Suite 100 Durham, NC 27703 (919) 425-2721 - Direct Line (919) 696-6460 - Mobile jamesmiller@spherion.com www.professionalrecruitinggroup.com

Comment

Working...
    X