RPG Programmer Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPG Programmer Needed

After four years of selling our business plan we have finally received funding. One of my first tasks is to find somebody better than myself to run the IT department. Business experience is an absolutley must. The applicant has to be a whiz at understanding accounting practices as this is primarily a 23 year-old inventory control and accounting system, written in RPG/400. The position pays $100K-$120 with annual raises and a chance to own part of the company. I have been running an ASP operation for over four years, but we have recently branched out into some POS integration. I have one Windows programmer who has very little AS/400 experience but he is getting better. We are going to be doing a lot of AS/400 to PC integration using the Internet, so I need somebody who can lead us in that direction. I would prefer an AS/400 programmer with Java and SQL experience as we will probably be rewriting a lot of our code to integrate tightly with PCs. We are going to be outsourcing a great deal of our PC code to Russia, (we already have a team in place), so a little Russian language would make your life (and ours) a little easier. Synon experience could be useful later on. This is a take charge, full-time position. No beginners please. And no phone calls - just email me at BillScott@StoreReport.net and we can go from there. We are currently located in Jackson, MS but will most certainly relocate at some time in the future. My company has been in the software business since 1981, but we are headed off in an entirely new direction now - should be fun.

RPG Programmer Needed

scotsys wrote: > After four years of selling our business plan we have finally > received funding. One of my first tasks is to find somebody better > than myself to run the IT department. Bill, You might have better luck posting this in the Jobs Offered section, it ended up in Resumes. Bill

Comment

Working...
    X