RPG/ILE Programmer Analyst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPG/ILE Programmer Analyst

Up to recently I was working for the Duval County Property Appraiser Office. I bring with me twelve years of experience working on the AS400 programming in RPGIII - ILE and system operation while providing technical support on the AS400. Programming/Analyst experience includes subfiles, reports, file maintenance, ftp, triggers and new program for updating data while maintaining the highest level of data integrity. Other strengths include training end users on applications, friendly and out going personality with peers and support groups. I have strong working knowledge of other AS400 tools such as DBU, DFU, Hawkeye, Query, Office Vision, and Security Administrator along with good working knowledge of client access and Websphere. I am currently attending college to obtaining my A.A.S. Degree in Computer Science specializing in Midrange Systems from Florida Community College Jacksonville, graduating May of 2004. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule on my behalf to find gainful employment. I look forward to meeting with you and discussing the position. Sincerely, Ms. Karen Anne Wassmer[file name=6ae9dc9a_resume.doc size=24]http://www.mcpressonline.com/images/fbfiles/files/6ae9dc9a_resume.doc[/file]
Working...
X