I could offer the same or better IT work for a fruction of american worker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All, Don't get me wrong. I am just trying to make you aware that nowadays many projects go outside usa. They could be done even better then in states.Obviously, for lot of less money. My opinion, there are many opportunity for americans IT and Business creative people.They need to found a project in US, desighn the priorities and send it outside, and of course, to manage it. I bet they will make more money. Of course, its not for everyone. Many people think it's unethical. I think, it's great. Thanks to the internet and new laws. Thanks

Comment

And you assume that everyone else is sitting around being unproductive because they posted something on here? This forum to me is an invaluable source of knowledge. And besides that, if you've never been outsourced--it ain't about the knowledge and productivity, it's about $$$$$$. You have no way of judging whether or not someone is productive at the time they post to this forum or if they are even at work for that matter.

Comment

"fruction of an American worker?" that says it all right there. Seriously employers if you really want to compete and make money, for god sake go with people "who have been there". Everyone "thinks" they got what it takes, (Like BP thinks it can drill in deep water, LOL).
        I say go with one who has been there many times. If you want to risk loss be my guest, otherwise contact me, I have been doing this for more than few months.

http://sites.google.com/site/as400solutions/

Comment

no doubt. i know several programmers that i have worked with in the past who you probably could do the same or better (hopefully better) work than they did.

but at least they could spell. if you have problems spelling simple words, what kind of disparity is there between yourself and users trying to convey a thought?

-Sarge

Comment

Hey Sarge c'mon...If ibm made the RPG compilers check spelling on comment lines...Well that would be like developing BGU, or GDDM, or RLU...for this platform and have nobody using it. Spelling doz matters allot...But only if a person writes something. You can't tell but the words I speak are commonly mispelled...But nobody knows right? Code is phonetic. Hey! You spelled that variable wrong. Hoo-hoo :-) Anyway the disparity between me and my users thoughts is usually an apron for the drool and slobber flowing from their mouths down to their bibbs. Attention building ops...We need a mop and bucket and some meds over in customer service...Winnie, neigh-eigh-eigh, Hi-Ho-Silver, Up-up and Away... Good Luck everyone.

Comment

Working...
            X