iSeries System Administrator/Developer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iSeries System Administrator/Developer

hi paula. just forwarded your stuff to an as/400 recruiter buddy of mine. the position that they advertised was for a full time developer/administrator. dont know the percentage of each function, although if it is like most other jobs it is 60% coding and 60% administration. -sarge

Or, 100% coding and 100% admin and 100%...

Comment

Thank you so much. It's nice to know that people really do visit this site.

Comment

just moved from the tampa area myself. now in arizona, but not at the place that is being recruited for in phoenix. -sarge

Comment

Cool! I sent my resume to a position that I saw posted in Phoenix just today on one of the job sites. Used to live in Scottsdale, and I've been trying to find something in Arizona or Texas. Figured now that I've been downsized it would be as good a time as any to try again to get out that way.

Comment

Paula, I sent the link to your resume to someone I know. She works for a search firm that has nationwide contacts. According to her, the Phoenix area is in high demand. Good luck. Tom

Comment

I am an iSeries Technical Architect due to be downsized October 15th. I have extensive experience as a System Administrator and a Developer. I am seeking a position in Georgia, Texas, Arizona, or Florida. I am especially interested in Texas. I have a wide range of skills, and would love the opportunity to use them.

Paulas Resume Oct 72007 (2).doc

Comment

Great! I appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                X