.NET Integration with DB2 UDB for iSeries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .NET Integration with DB2 UDB for iSeries

** This thread discusses the article: .NET Integration with DB2 UDB for iSeries **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: .NET Integration with DB2 UDB for iSeries0

** This thread discusses the article: .NET Integration with DB2 UDB for iSeries **
    I love the article, it is very informative. However I am having trouble with the code, it appears as though it is referencing a class that was left out. I am getting an error trying to find 'SimpleDBAccess'. Please let me know if I am missing something. Thanks, Brad

Comment

Reader feedback has indicated an interest in having the entire solution rather than just the source for the main class. We aim to please! So the link in the article has been updated to deliver the entire solution. Or you can just get it right here. Victoria Mack, Editor[file name=6b213e4c_dotNet_source_code_112204--FullSolution.zip size=24]http://www.mcpressonline.com/images/fbfiles/files/6b213e4c_dotNet_source_code_112204--FullSolution.zip[/file]

Comment

The example shows accessing data from an SQL table. What about native physical files? Can this same SQL statement in the example be used against a file? And if so, what would be the DATABASE name? We don't have a DATABASE name for our files.

Comment

The database name shoud be the same as your system name. Dave

Comment

Working...
          X