Crystal Reports and non-instructor based training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Reports and non-instructor based training

I am unaware of any non-instructor training other than some excellent publications. If you've ever worked with ODBC before, and know how to set it up, you will find CR very intuitive. You should be able to create fairly sophisticated reports using the report wizard in no time at all. The manual that comes with CR is very comprehensive, even getting down to the VB interface. Just about anything that you don't find in the wizards can be found in the manual. There is a cottage industry of CR training consultants, but they are all instructor based. Dave

Dave, Thank you for the feed back. Have you used CR version 9.0 and if so can a viewer be used to view the report? Looks as if they may have taken out this functionality with version 9.0. Thanks

Comment

Can anyone recommend some non-instructor based training materials for Crystal reports 9.0 and connecting to Iseries? We recently purchased Crystal Reports and want to create reports using Iseries 5.1 OS and ODBC or OLE DB connections to DB2/Iseries database. Thanks!

Comment

I am on 8.5, and my client will not spring for the upgrade. I have not been able to get a substantial list on functional enhancements which might allow me to justify the upgrade cost. Dave

Comment

Working...
        X