ODBC Fail Error 3146

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ODBC Fail Error 3146

Using ACCESS 2000 I can Import a file from the AS/400 but when I try to link to the same file I receive an ODBC Error 3146. The object security on the file has me as *CHANGE ( I am not the object owner) The library has me as *ALL I would have thought a security error would have failed on but line and import not just the link - but the security appears to look ok. We are just now running OS V5R3 (Installed this past weekend)

ODBC Fail Error 3146

JohnSEDGWICK wrote: > Using ACCESS 2000 I can Import a file from the AS/400 but when I try > to link to the same file I receive an ODBC Error 3146. > > The object security on the file has me as *CHANGE ( I am not the > object owner) > > The library has me as *ALL > > I would have thought a security error would have failed on but line > and import not just the link - but the security appears to look ok. > > We are just now running OS V5R3 (Installed this past weekend) John, I think you'll need to start a trace log and take a look to see what exactly is causing this error. Bill

Comment

Working...
    X