SQL error using Client Access Express

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQL error using Client Access Express

I trying to download data from an AS400 to a SQL Server through a link server and I get the following error message. Msg 7391, Level 16, State 1, Server DDGA181QFDEV, Line 33 The operation could not be performed because the OLE DB provider 'MSDASQL' was unable to begin a distributed transaction. [OLE/DB provider returned message: [IBM][Client Access Express ODBC Driver (32-bit)]Option type out of range.] OLE DB error trace [OLE/DB Provider 'MSDASQL' ITransactionJoin::JoinTransaction returned 0x8004d00a]. There is no join in the select. Jose Ortega Thanks.

SQL error using Client Access Express

jortega wrote: > I trying to download data from an AS400 to a SQL Server through a > link server and I get the following error message. > > Msg 7391, Level 16, State 1, Server DDGA181QFDEV, Line 33 > The operation could not be performed because the OLE DB provider > 'MSDASQL' was unable to begin a distributed transaction. [OLE/DB > provider returned message: [IBM][Client Access Express ODBC Driver > (32-bit)]Option type out of range.] > OLE DB error trace [OLE/DB Provider 'MSDASQL' > ITransactionJoin::JoinTransaction returned 0x8004d00a]. I found this page: http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;306212 by doing a search for the return value in their knowledge base. Bill

Comment

Working...
    X