TechTip: Implementing an Internal Instant Messaging System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TechTip: Implementing an Internal Instant Messaging System

** This thread discusses the article: TechTip: Implementing an Internal Instant Messaging System **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: TechTip: Implementing an Internal Instant Messaging System0

** This thread discusses the article: TechTip: Implementing an Internal Instant Messaging System **
    I'm able to integrate Openfire server with ActiveDirectory, is Spark able to get all the list of user from OpenFire or the user need to add the contact one by one? Thanks,

Comment

Yes, Spark gets the client list from Openfire. I believe you have enable the contact list sharing within Openfire though. If you log into the web admin panel: Users/Groups -> Group Summary -> Select a group You'll notice a setting "Enable contact list group sharing" You can then select it to be shared with all groups, or you can even limit it to only certain groups. This is how I control this feature anyways. You might even be able to do so at the user level, but I'm not certain for sure. Regards, Max

Comment

Working...
      X